Distance from Houghton Lake, MI to EWR Airport

Distance

789 mi

Time

11 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $127

Loading Houghton Lake - EWR Airport Route Map

Route map between Houghton Lake and EWR Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 594.16 miles from Houghton Lake to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in southeast direction and 789 miles (1,269.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Houghton Lake and EWR Airport are 11 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Houghton Lake, MI to EWR Airport. The halfway point is Hubbard, OH.

Houghton Lake, MI and EWR Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Houghton Lake, MI to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 36.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Houghton Lake, MI and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Houghton Lake to EWR Airport is $105.62.

During the route, an average car will release 716.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Houghton Lake, MI and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Houghton Lake, MI and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.163830 and -80.604141, or 41º 9' 49.788" N, 80º 36' 14.9076" W. This location is 394.71 miles away from Houghton Lake, MI and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hubbard, OH, situated 411.48 miles from Houghton Lake, MI and 379.92 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 6 hours 3 mins to go from Houghton Lake to Hubbard and 5 hours 51 mins to go from EWR to Hubbard.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Houghton Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Houghton Lake, MI to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Houghton Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Houghton Lake »

Weather in Houghton Lake and EWR

Houghton Lake

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 77°F on Saturday.

Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
67° 55° 63° 46° 77° 53° 74° 59° 69° 47°
100% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
8 261 degrees 2 125 degrees 7 218 degrees 5 308 degrees 6 100 degrees

EWR

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 75°F on Saturday.

Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Rain Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
77° 59° 77° 65° 75° 58° 86° 62° 84° 68°
81% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
8 209 degrees 11 315 degrees 5 176 degrees 6 257 degrees 6 333 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Houghton Lake, MI and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 594.16 mi 956.21 km 516.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 789 mi 1,270.46 km 685.99 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips