Distance from Houghton Lake, MI to Oscoda, MI

Distance

80 mi

Time

1 hour 56 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

Loading Houghton Lake - Oscoda Route Map

Route map between Houghton Lake and Oscoda Show Map

Report an error

There are 71.20 miles from Houghton Lake to Oscoda in east direction and 80 miles (128.75 kilometers) by car, following the M 55 route.

Houghton Lake and Oscoda are 1 hour 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Houghton Lake, MI to Oscoda, MI. The halfway point is Prescott, MI.

Houghton Lake, MI and Oscoda, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:07 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Houghton Lake, MI to Oscoda, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between Houghton Lake, MI and Oscoda, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Houghton Lake to Oscoda is $9.04.

During the route, an average car will release 72.28 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Houghton Lake, MI and Oscoda, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Houghton Lake, MI and Oscoda, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.277756 and -84.011284, or 44º 16' 39.9216" N, 84º 0' 40.6224" W. This location is 39.84 miles away from Houghton Lake, MI and Oscoda, MI and it would take approximately 58 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Prescott, MI, situated 52.28 miles from Houghton Lake, MI and 42.61 miles from Oscoda, MI. It would take 1 hour 16 mins to go from Houghton Lake to Prescott and 1 hour 9 mins to go from Oscoda to Prescott.


Best Hotels In or Near Oscoda, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Oscoda, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Houghton Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Houghton Lake, MI to Oscoda, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Houghton Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Houghton Lake »

Weather in Houghton Lake and Oscoda

Houghton Lake

Light snow (< 1 in.) on Friday, with high temperatures rising to 38°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow
31° 28° 33° 21° 37° 30° 38° 33° 36° 33°
6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
9 319 degrees 4 216 degrees 8 212 degrees 4 181 degrees 10 358 degrees

Oscoda

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 38°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Wind
31° 26° 31° 22° 37° 29° 38° 32° 38° 33°
4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
14 318 degrees 6 253 degrees 16 215 degrees 9 194 degrees 18 5 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Houghton Lake, MI and Oscoda, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 71.20 mi 114.58 km 61.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 80 mi 128.24 km 69.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and