Distance from Hughes, AR to Forrest City, AR

Distance

23 mi

Time

39 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

Loading Hughes - Forrest City Route Map

Route map between Hughes and Forrest City Show Map

Report an error

There are 18.47 miles from Hughes to Forrest City in northwest direction and 23 miles (37.01 kilometers) by car, following the Hwy 38 route.

Hughes and Forrest City are 39 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hughes, AR to Forrest City, AR. The halfway point is Round Pond, AR.

Hughes, AR and Forrest City, AR are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hughes, AR to Forrest City, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hughes, AR and Forrest City, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hughes to Forrest City is $3.06.

During the route, an average car will release 20.88 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Hughes, AR and Forrest City, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Hughes, AR and Forrest City, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.015972 and -90.611015, or 35º 0' 57.4992" N, 90º 36' 39.654" W. This location is 11.51 miles away from Hughes, AR and Forrest City, AR and it would take approximately 19 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Round Pond, AR, situated 15.81 miles from Hughes, AR and 13.68 miles from Forrest City, AR. It would take 30 minutes to go from Hughes to Round Pond and 24 minutes to go from Forrest City to Round Pond.


Best Hotels In or Near Forrest City, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Forrest City, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hughes, AR

Planning on renting a car to go from Hughes, AR to Forrest City, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hughes, AR:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hughes »

Weather in Hughes and Forrest City

Hughes

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 68°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 16
Wed
Oct 17
Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
50° 43° 63° 46° 62° 44° 57° 43° 67° 49°
67% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
9 17 degrees 8 21 degrees 11 41 degrees 3 15 degrees 7 338 degrees

Forrest City

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 68°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 16
Wed
Oct 17
Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
49° 43° 63° 45° 61° 43° 56° 43° 67° 50°
70% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
8 20 degrees 8 22 degrees 11 42 degrees 3 16 degrees 7 337 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hughes, AR and Forrest City, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 18.47 mi 29.73 km 16.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 23 mi 37.04 km 20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and