Distance from Huntsville, AL to Arroyo Seco, NM

Distance

1,293 mi

Time

19 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$105 - $203

Loading Huntsville - Arroyo Seco Route Map

Route map between Huntsville and Arroyo Seco Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,071.50 miles from Huntsville to Arroyo Seco in west direction and 1,293 miles (2,080.88 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Huntsville and Arroyo Seco are 19 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Huntsville, AL to Arroyo Seco, NM. The halfway point is Shawnee, OK.

Please note the time difference between Huntsville, AL and Arroyo Seco, NM is 1 hour. The current time in Huntsville is 5:29 am and the current time in Arroyo Seco is 4:29 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Huntsville, AL to Arroyo Seco, NM:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 59.85 gallons of gas to cover the route between Huntsville, AL and Arroyo Seco, NM.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Huntsville to Arroyo Seco is $169.37.

During the route, an average car will release 1,172.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Huntsville, AL and Arroyo Seco, NM

If you want to meet halfway between Huntsville, AL and Arroyo Seco, NM or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.386623 and -96.870636, or 35º 23' 11.8428" N, 96º 52' 14.2896" W. This location is 646.35 miles away from Huntsville, AL and Arroyo Seco, NM and it would take approximately 9 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Shawnee, OK, situated 648.46 miles from Huntsville, AL and 650.5 miles from Arroyo Seco, NM. It would take 9 hours 58 mins to go from Huntsville to Shawnee and 9 hours 54 mins to go from Arroyo Seco to Shawnee.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Best Hotels In or Near Arroyo Seco, NM

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arroyo Seco, NM? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Huntsville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Huntsville, AL to Arroyo Seco, NM? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Huntsville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Huntsville »

Weather in Huntsville and Arroyo Seco

Huntsville

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures bottoming out at 83°F on Thursday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
84° 71° 86° 71° 85° 67° 83° 62° 85° 62°
76% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 189 degrees 7 243 degrees 5 337 degrees 6 20 degrees 5 130 degrees

Arroyo Seco

Light rain tomorrow and Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 76°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 52° 83° 56° 76° 57° 81° 55° 85° 52°
5% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
3 199 degrees 5 223 degrees 4 229 degrees 4 235 degrees 2 252 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Huntsville, AL and Arroyo Seco, NM in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,071.50 mi 1,724.41 km 931.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,293 mi 2,080.39 km 1,123.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and