Distance from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, IN

Distance

432 mi

Time

7 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $68

Loading Huntsville - Atlanta Route Map

Route map between Huntsville and Atlanta Show Map

Report an error

There are 380.21 miles from Huntsville to Atlanta in north direction and 432 miles (695.24 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Huntsville and Atlanta are 7 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, IN. The halfway point is Munfordville, KY.

Please note the time difference between Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, IN is 1 hour. The current time in Huntsville is 1:16 pm and the current time in Atlanta is 2:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, IN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 20.01 gallons of gas to cover the route between Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, IN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Huntsville to Atlanta is $56.63.

During the route, an average car will release 392.07 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Atlanta, IN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlanta, IN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, IN

If you want to meet halfway between Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, IN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.292049 and -85.902763, or 37º 17' 31.3764" N, 85º 54' 9.9468" W. This location is 216.13 miles away from Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, IN and it would take approximately 3 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Munfordville, KY, situated 214.27 miles from Huntsville, AL and 221.56 miles from Atlanta, IN. It would take 3 hours 40 mins to go from Huntsville to Munfordville and 3 hours 50 mins to go from Atlanta to Munfordville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Louisville, KY,Indianapolis, IN, and Nashville, TN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Huntsville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Huntsville, AL to Atlanta, IN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Huntsville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Huntsville »

Weather in Huntsville and Atlanta

Huntsville

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures rising to 83°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
59° 43° 75° 37° 80° 47° 83° 51° 81° 59°
100% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
9 288 degrees 2 268 degrees 3 168 degrees 4 195 degrees 6 199 degrees

Atlanta

Rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 76°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
48° 39° 69° 32° 74° 47° 76° 57° 71° 60°
98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
15 6 degrees 3 224 degrees 10 177 degrees 12 214 degrees 11 234 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, IN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 380.21 mi 611.88 km 330.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 432 mi 695.64 km 375.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips