Distance from Huntsville, AL to CLT Airport

Distance

412 mi

Time

6 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $61

Report an error

There are 320.95 miles from Huntsville to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in east direction and 412 miles (663.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Huntsville and CLT Airport are 6 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Huntsville, AL to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Auburn, GA.

Please note the time difference between Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Huntsville is 5:19 am and the current time in CLT Airport is 6:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Huntsville, AL to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 19.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Huntsville to CLT Airport is $50.58.

During the route, an average car will release 373.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.090000 and -83.860893, or 34º 5' 24" N, 83º 51' 39.2148" W. This location is 206.12 miles away from Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Auburn, GA, situated 210.99 miles from Huntsville, AL and 205.43 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 3 hours 52 mins to go from Huntsville to Auburn and 3 hours 21 mins to go from CLT to Auburn.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport is Athens, GA, situated 241.07 miles from Huntsville, AL and 197.88 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 4 hours 19 mins to go from Huntsville to and 3 hours 18 mins to go from CLT to Athens.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Charlotte, NC.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Huntsville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Huntsville, AL to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Huntsville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Huntsville »

Weather in Huntsville and CLT

Huntsville

Rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 66°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 40° 68° 55° 67° 46° 67° 36° 74° 39°
5% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
2 42 degrees 4 129 degrees 8 333 degrees 5 354 degrees 3 111 degrees

CLT

Rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures falling to 66°F on Thursday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 57° 75° 49° 76° 51° 67° 40° 69° 38°
14% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 324 degrees 5 93 degrees 9 285 degrees 6 314 degrees 3 29 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Huntsville, AL and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 320.95 mi 516.52 km 278.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 412 mi 663.44 km 358.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips