Distance from Huntsville, AL to Hart, TX

Distance

1,018 mi

Time

15 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$74 - $144

Report an error

There are 883.13 miles from Huntsville to Hart in west direction and 1,018 miles (1,638.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Huntsville and Hart are 15 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Huntsville, AL to Hart, TX. The halfway point is Muldrow, OK.

Huntsville, AL and Hart, TX are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Huntsville, AL to Hart, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 47.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between Huntsville, AL and Hart, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Huntsville to Hart is $120.16.

During the route, an average car will release 923.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Hart, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hart, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Huntsville, AL and Hart, TX

If you want to meet halfway between Huntsville, AL and Hart, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.398163 and -94.599632, or 35º 23' 53.3868" N, 94º 35' 58.6752" W. This location is 508.91 miles away from Huntsville, AL and Hart, TX and it would take approximately 7 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Muldrow, OK, situated 510.21 miles from Huntsville, AL and 506.13 miles from Hart, TX. It would take 7 hours 55 mins to go from Huntsville to Muldrow and 7 hours 47 mins to go from Hart to Muldrow.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR, and Oklahoma City, OK.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Huntsville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Huntsville, AL to Hart, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Huntsville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Huntsville »

Weather in Huntsville and Hart

Huntsville

Possible light rain on Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 85°F on Monday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 67° 87° 62° 87° 63° 85° 64° 85° 66°
1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 137 degrees 5 134 degrees 5 159 degrees 5 224 degrees 4 14 degrees

Hart

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 75°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
82° 62° 78° 65° 83° 64° 85° 61° 75° 64°
80% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
11 151 degrees 14 189 degrees 11 227 degrees 9 159 degrees 10 203 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Huntsville, AL and Hart, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 883.13 mi 1,421.26 km 767.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,018 mi 1,638.02 km 884.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips