Distance from Huntsville, AL to Hurley, MO

Distance

525 mi

Time

9 hours 47 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $75

Report an error

There are 415.91 miles from Huntsville to Hurley in northwest direction and 525 miles (844.91 kilometers) by car, following the US-63 route.

Huntsville and Hurley are 9 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Huntsville, AL to Hurley, MO. The halfway point is Marked Tree, AR.

Huntsville, AL and Hurley, MO are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Huntsville, AL to Hurley, MO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 24.31 gallons of gas to cover the route between Huntsville, AL and Hurley, MO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Huntsville to Hurley is $62.73.

During the route, an average car will release 476.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Hurley, MO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hurley, MO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Huntsville, AL and Hurley, MO

If you want to meet halfway between Huntsville, AL and Hurley, MO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.53178 and -90.469208, or 35º 31' 54.408" N, 90º 28' 9.1488" W. This location is 262.57 miles away from Huntsville, AL and Hurley, MO and it would take approximately 4 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Marked Tree, AR, situated 253.28 miles from Huntsville, AL and 273.46 miles from Hurley, MO. It would take 4 hours 16 mins to go from Huntsville to Marked Tree and 5 hours 34 mins to go from Hurley to Marked Tree.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Huntsville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Huntsville, AL to Hurley, MO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Huntsville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Huntsville »

Weather in Huntsville and Hurley

Huntsville

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
46° 37° 50° 39° 45° 32° 48° 30° 51° 35°
95% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
10 136 degrees 9 230 degrees 7 280 degrees 2 241 degrees 3 340 degrees

Hurley

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
39° 32° 38° 29° 48° 27° 50° 34° 57° 32°
74% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 199 degrees 11 298 degrees 5 289 degrees 4 263 degrees 4 187 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Huntsville, AL and Hurley, MO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 415.91 mi 669.33 km 361.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 525 mi 845.14 km 456.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips