Distance from Huntsville, AL to MCO Airport

Distance

630 mi

Time

9 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $83

Loading Huntsville - MCO Airport Route Map

Route map between Huntsville and MCO Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 534.52 miles from Huntsville to Orlando International Airport (MCO) in southeast direction and 630 miles (1,013.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Huntsville and MCO Airport are 9 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Huntsville, AL to MCO Airport. The halfway point is Vienna, GA.

Please note the time difference between Huntsville, AL and MCO Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Huntsville is 10:27 am and the current time in MCO Airport is 11:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Huntsville, AL to MCO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 29.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Huntsville, AL and MCO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Huntsville to MCO Airport is $69.15.

During the route, an average car will release 571.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Huntsville, AL and MCO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Huntsville, AL and MCO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.080677 and -83.744331, or 32º 4' 50.4372" N, 83º 44' 39.5916" W. This location is 315.13 miles away from Huntsville, AL and MCO Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vienna, GA, situated 314.82 miles from Huntsville, AL and 318.16 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 5 hours 18 mins to go from Huntsville to Vienna and 4 hours 43 mins to go from MCO to Vienna.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Orlando, FL,Gainesville, FL, and Atlanta, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near MCO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MCO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Huntsville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Huntsville, AL to MCO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Huntsville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Huntsville »

Weather in Huntsville and MCO

Huntsville

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 36°F on Friday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
59° 44° 46° 29° 36° 22° 51° 24° 51° 33°
97% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
8 171 degrees 8 310 degrees 7 339 degrees 6 213 degrees 6 254 degrees

MCO

Rain tomorrow and Monday, with high temperatures falling to 59°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
76° 59° 70° 53° 62° 44° 64° 43° 63° 49°
17% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
10 145 degrees 9 222 degrees 9 338 degrees 7 3 degrees 5 10 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Huntsville, AL and MCO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 534.52 mi 860.23 km 464.49 nautical mi
Driving distance 630 mi 1,014.30 km 547.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and