Distance from Indianapolis, IN to Cape Coral, FL

Distance

1,114 mi

Time

15 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $147

Loading Indianapolis - Cape Coral Route Map

There are 944 miles from Indianapolis to Cape Coral in southeast direction and 1,113.56 miles (1,792.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 route.

Indianapolis and Cape Coral are 15 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Indianapolis, IN to Cape Coral, FL. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Indianapolis, IN to Cape Coral, FL.

Indianapolis, IN and Cape Coral, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Indianapolis, IN to Cape Coral, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 51.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Indianapolis, IN and Cape Coral, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Indianapolis to Cape Coral is $122.18.

During the route, an average car will release 1,010.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Cape Coral, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cape Coral, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Indianapolis, IN

Planning on renting a car to go from Indianapolis, IN to Cape Coral, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Indianapolis, IN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Indianapolis »

Weather in Indianapolis, IN and Cape Coral, FL

Indianapolis, IN

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures bottoming out at 69°F on Monday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
78° 67° 75° 62° 72° 57° 69° 56° 73° 51°
98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 227 degrees 9 301 degrees 9 276 degrees 9 295 degrees 3 282 degrees

Cape Coral, FL

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 86°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
88° 76° 88° 77° 88° 78° 88° 77° 86° 77°
13% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
5 131 degrees 3 135 degrees 1 136 degrees 1 115 degrees 2 35 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Indianapolis, IN and Cape Coral, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 944 mi 1,519.22 km 820.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,113.56 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and