Distance from Iron Ridge, WI to Allenhurst, NJ

Distance

971 mi

Time

15 hours 1 min

Gas Cost

$54 - $106

There are 778.39 miles from Iron Ridge to Allenhurst in southeast direction and 971 miles (1,562.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Iron Ridge and Allenhurst are 15 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Iron Ridge, WI to Allenhurst, NJ. The halfway point is Brooklyn Heights, OH.

Please note the time difference between Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ is 1 hour. The current time in Iron Ridge is 12:11 pm and the current time in Allenhurst is 1:11 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Iron Ridge, WI to Allenhurst, NJ:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 39.01 gallons of gas to cover the route between Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Iron Ridge to Allenhurst is $76.45.

During the route, an average car will release 764.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Allenhurst, NJ

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allenhurst, NJ? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ

If you want to meet halfway between Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.410767 and -81.675957, or 41º 24' 38.7612" N, 81º 40' 33.4452" W. This location is 485.64 miles away from Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ and it would take approximately 7 hours 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brooklyn Heights, OH, situated 483 miles from Iron Ridge, WI and 489 miles from Allenhurst, NJ. It would take 7 hours 38 mins to go from Iron Ridge to Brooklyn Heights and 7 hours 29 mins to go from Allenhurst to Brooklyn Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ is Cleveland, OH, situated 486 miles from Iron Ridge, WI and 495 miles from Allenhurst, NJ. It would take 7 hours 42 mins to go from Iron Ridge to and 7 hours 36 mins to go from Allenhurst to Cleveland.



Weather in Iron Ridge and Allenhurst

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ:

Iron Ridge

Rain on Wednesday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
73° 46° 88° 67° 80° 62° 83° 57° 82° 64°
16% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
13 195 degrees 13 243 degrees 10 323 degrees 7 224 degrees 8 296 degrees

Allenhurst

Rain on Wednesday through Sunday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Clear day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
68° 51° 72° 57° 82° 60° 81° 67° 79° 65°
8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
9 314 degrees 9 247 degrees 9 262 degrees 7 279 degrees 9 170 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Iron Ridge, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Iron Ridge, WI to Allenhurst, NJ? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Iron Ridge, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Iron Ridge »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Iron Ridge, WI and Allenhurst, NJ in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 778.39 mi 1,252.70 km 676.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 971 mi 1,563.11 km 844.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips