Distance from Iron Ridge, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

848 mi

Time

13 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $122

Report an error

There are 674.83 miles from Iron Ridge to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 848 miles (1,364.72 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Iron Ridge and DCA Airport are 13 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Iron Ridge, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Vickery, OH.

Please note the time difference between Iron Ridge, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Iron Ridge is 6:30 am and the current time in DCA Airport is 7:30 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Iron Ridge, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 39.25 gallons of gas to cover the route between Iron Ridge, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Iron Ridge to DCA Airport is $101.26.

During the route, an average car will release 768.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Iron Ridge, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Iron Ridge, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.366138 and -82.914742, or 41º 21' 58.0968" N, 82º 54' 53.0712" W. This location is 423.88 miles away from Iron Ridge, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vickery, OH, situated 418.25 miles from Iron Ridge, WI and 437.2 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 6 hours 56 mins to go from Iron Ridge to Vickery and 6 hours 57 mins to go from DCA to Vickery.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Iron Ridge, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Iron Ridge, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Iron Ridge, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Iron Ridge »

Weather in Iron Ridge and DCA

Iron Ridge

Light rain tomorrow.

Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
40° 32° 39° 20° 21° 12° 26°
13% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
13 209 degrees 12 355 degrees 14 291 degrees 13 301 degrees 10 174 degrees

DCA

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Cloudy
48° 28° 60° 39° 65° 46° 47° 35° 36° 26°
11% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 158 degrees 7 195 degrees 11 242 degrees 7 309 degrees 7 5 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Iron Ridge, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 674.83 mi 1,086.03 km 586.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 848 mi 1,364.34 km 736.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips