Distance from Juda, WI to Abbot, ME

Distance

1,334 mi

Time

21 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$83 - $161

There are 1,011.75 miles from Juda to Abbot in east direction and 1,334 miles (2,146.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Juda and Abbot are 21 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to Abbot, ME. The halfway point is Sloan, NY.

Please note the time difference between Juda, WI and Abbot, ME is 1 hour. The current time in Juda is 1:44 pm and the current time in Abbot is 2:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to Abbot, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 53.58 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and Abbot, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to Abbot is $116.26.

During the route, an average car will release 1,049.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Abbot, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abbot, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and Abbot, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and Abbot, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.896221 and -78.778542, or 42º 53' 46.3956" N, 78º 46' 42.7512" W. This location is 667.03 miles away from Juda, WI and Abbot, ME and it would take approximately 10 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sloan, NY, situated 655 miles from Juda, WI and 682 miles from Abbot, ME. It would take 10 hours 21 mins to go from Juda to Sloan and 11 hours 4 mins to go from Abbot to Sloan.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Juda, WI and Abbot, ME is Buffalo, NY, situated 654 miles from Juda, WI and 685 miles from Abbot, ME. It would take 10 hours 20 mins to go from Juda to and 11 hours 7 mins to go from Abbot to Buffalo.



Weather in Juda and Abbot

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Juda, WI and Abbot, ME:

Juda

Rain on Thursday and Sunday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
89° 69° 90° 68° 86° 72° 85° 68° 86° 66°
28% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
5 270 degrees 4 175 degrees 7 184 degrees 9 302 degrees 7 289 degrees

Abbot

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
81° 50° 75° 55° 89° 58° 89° 59° 72° 64°
6% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
6 184 degrees 6 187 degrees 3 270 degrees 5 182 degrees 5 124 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to Abbot, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and Abbot, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,011.75 mi 1,628.25 km 879.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,334 mi 2,146.97 km 1,159.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips