Distance from Juda, WI to Adamsville, PA

Distance

563 mi

Time

9 hours

Gas Cost

$42 - $81

Report an error

There are 474.28 miles from Juda to Adamsville in east direction and 563 miles (906.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Juda and Adamsville are 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to Adamsville, PA. The halfway point is Fremont, IN.

Please note the time difference between Juda, WI and Adamsville, PA is 1 hour. The current time in Juda is 11:01 am and the current time in Adamsville is 12:01 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to Adamsville, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 26.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and Adamsville, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to Adamsville is $67.26.

During the route, an average car will release 510.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Adamsville, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adamsville, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and Adamsville, PA

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and Adamsville, PA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.729173 and -84.967858, or 41º 43' 45.0228" N, 84º 58' 4.2888" W. This location is 281.55 miles away from Juda, WI and Adamsville, PA and it would take approximately 4 hours 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fremont, IN, situated 284.38 miles from Juda, WI and 286.89 miles from Adamsville, PA. It would take 4 hours 40 mins to go from Juda to Fremont and 4 hours 34 mins to go from Adamsville to Fremont.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to Adamsville, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Weather in Juda and Adamsville

Juda

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
28° 33° -3° 16° -1° 16° -8°
49% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
12 129 degrees 19 264 degrees 16 299 degrees 10 308 degrees 6 238 degrees

Adamsville

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Partly cloudy day Snow Fog Snow Fog
29° 18° 42° 23° 30° 14° 26° 20° 24° 15°
17% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
6 6 degrees 13 179 degrees 14 253 degrees 8 288 degrees 8 289 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and Adamsville, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 474.28 mi 763.27 km 412.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 563 mi 906.22 km 489.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips