Distance from Juda, WI to Almond, WI

Distance

140 mi

Time

2 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

There are 115.50 miles from Juda to Almond in north direction and 140 miles (225.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 N route.

Juda and Almond are 2 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to Almond, WI. The halfway point is Poynette, WI.

Juda, WI and Almond, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to Almond, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and Almond, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to Almond is $12.18.

During the route, an average car will release 110.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Almond, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almond, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and Almond, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and Almond, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.349243 and -89.458313, or 43º 20' 57.2748" N, 89º 27' 29.9268" W. This location is 69.91 miles away from Juda, WI and Almond, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Poynette, WI, situated 74 miles from Juda, WI and 72 miles from Almond, WI. It would take 1 hour 22 mins to go from Juda to Poynette and 1 hour 11 mins to go from Almond to Poynette.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Juda, WI and Almond, WI is Madison, WI, situated 42 miles from Juda, WI and 95 miles from Almond, WI. It would take 51 minutes to go from Juda to and 1 hour 36 mins to go from Almond to Madison.



Weather in Juda and Almond

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Juda, WI and Almond, WI:

Juda

Rain on Thursday and Sunday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
89° 69° 90° 68° 86° 72° 85° 68° 86° 66°
28% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
5 270 degrees 4 175 degrees 7 184 degrees 9 302 degrees 7 289 degrees

Almond

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day Rain
86° 67° 88° 68° 86° 70° 81° 66° 83° 64°
12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
5 285 degrees 6 183 degrees 8 186 degrees 11 296 degrees 10 292 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to Almond, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and Almond, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 115.50 mi 185.87 km 100.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 140 mi 225.01 km 121.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips