Distance from Juda, WI to Amity, PA

Distance

622 mi

Time

9 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$46 - $89

Report an error

There are 513.38 miles from Juda to Amity in southeast direction and 622 miles (1,001.01 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Juda and Amity are 9 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to Amity, PA. The halfway point is Holiday City, OH.

Please note the time difference between Juda, WI and Amity, PA is 1 hour. The current time in Juda is 10:21 am and the current time in Amity is 11:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to Amity, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and Amity, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to Amity is $74.35.

During the route, an average car will release 564.63 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Amity, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amity, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and Amity, PA

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and Amity, PA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.608070 and -84.581436, or 41º 36' 29.052" N, 84º 34' 53.1696" W. This location is 311.25 miles away from Juda, WI and Amity, PA and it would take approximately 4 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Holiday City, OH, situated 308.38 miles from Juda, WI and 310.02 miles from Amity, PA. It would take 5 hours 17 mins to go from Juda to Holiday City and 4 hours 46 mins to go from Amity to Holiday City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to Amity, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Weather in Juda and Amity

Juda

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
28° 33° -3° 16° -1° 16° -8°
49% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
12 129 degrees 19 264 degrees 16 299 degrees 10 308 degrees 6 238 degrees

Amity

Light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Fog Fog Fog
32° 23° 46° 27° 36° 15° 25° 15° 25° 17°
5% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
7 2 degrees 11 193 degrees 13 264 degrees 8 268 degrees 8 273 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and Amity, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 513.38 mi 826.20 km 446.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 622 mi 1,001.81 km 540.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips