Distance from Juda, WI to Aquinnah, MA

Distance

1,185 mi

Time

19 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$87 - $170

Report an error

There are 962.84 miles from Juda to Aquinnah in east direction and 1,185 miles (1,907.07 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 route.

Juda and Aquinnah are 19 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 18 hours 50 mins and take a ferry for 45 minutes.

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to Aquinnah, MA. The halfway point is Ripley, NY.

Please note the time difference between Juda, WI and Aquinnah, MA is 1 hour. The current time in Juda is 10:16 pm and the current time in Aquinnah is 11:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to Aquinnah, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 54.87 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and Aquinnah, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to Aquinnah is $141.57.

During the route, an average car will release 1,075.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Aquinnah, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aquinnah, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and Aquinnah, MA

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and Aquinnah, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.256602 and -79.670221, or 42º 15' 23.7672" N, 79º 40' 12.7956" W. This location is 592.62 miles away from Juda, WI and Aquinnah, MA and it would take approximately 9 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ripley, NY, situated 585.2 miles from Juda, WI and 608.56 miles from Aquinnah, MA. It would take 9 hours 19 mins to go from Juda to Ripley and 10 hours 40 mins to go from Aquinnah to Ripley.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to Aquinnah, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Weather in Juda and Aquinnah

Juda

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Fog Snow Rain Snow Cloudy
31° 19° 35° 27° 35° 30° 35° 32° 37° 31°
23% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
14 188 degrees 8 148 degrees 10 46 degrees 10 349 degrees 6 303 degrees

Aquinnah

Rain over the weekend.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
35° 24° 40° 34° 42° 37° 44° 38° 44° 34°
3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
6 294 degrees 9 243 degrees 9 37 degrees 23 84 degrees 20 246 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and Aquinnah, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 962.84 mi 1,549.54 km 836.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,185 mi 1,907.46 km 1,029.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips