Distance from Juda, WI to Georgetown, DE

Distance

918 mi

Time

14 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $108

There are 786.54 miles from Juda to Georgetown in southeast direction and 918 miles (1,477.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Juda and Georgetown are 14 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to Georgetown, DE. The halfway point is Elyria, OH.

Please note the time difference between Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE is 1 hour. The current time in Juda is 2:33 pm and the current time in Georgetown is 3:33 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to Georgetown, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.89 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to Georgetown is $77.83.

During the route, an average car will release 722.66 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Georgetown, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Georgetown, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.36595 and -82.155971, or 41º 21' 57.42" N, 82º 9' 21.4956" W. This location is 459.23 miles away from Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE and it would take approximately 7 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Elyria, OH, situated 441 miles from Juda, WI and 483 miles from Georgetown, DE. It would take 6 hours 56 mins to go from Juda to Elyria and 7 hours 59 mins to go from Georgetown to Elyria.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE is Cleveland, OH, situated 466 miles from Juda, WI and 462 miles from Georgetown, DE. It would take 7 hours 20 mins to go from Juda to Cleveland and 7 hours 40 mins to go from Georgetown to Cleveland.



Weather in Juda and Georgetown

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE:

Juda

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Clear day Clear day Clear day Cloudy Clear day
33° 22° 37° 17° 43° 19° 37° 19° 41° 20°
17% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
15 346 degrees 9 319 degrees 5 314 degrees 5 301 degrees 9 270 degrees

Georgetown

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain
71° 47° 58° 40° 48° 33° 53° 30° 50° 37°
98% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
16 172 degrees 13 238 degrees 11 258 degrees 7 256 degrees 8 251 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to Georgetown, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and Georgetown, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 786.54 mi 1,265.81 km 683.49 nautical mi
Driving distance 918 mi 1,478.10 km 798.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips