Distance from Juda, WI to MDW Airport

Distance

127 mi

Time

2 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $18

Report an error

There are 105.42 miles from Juda to Midway International Airport (MDW) in southeast direction and 127 miles (204.39 kilometers) by car, following the US-51 S route.

Juda and MDW Airport are 2 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Juda, WI to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Marengo, IL.

Juda, WI and MDW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Juda, WI to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.89 gallons of gas to cover the route between Juda, WI and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Juda to MDW Airport is $15.32.

During the route, an average car will release 115.42 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Juda, WI and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Juda, WI and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.185234 and -88.630890, or 42º 11' 6.8424" N, 88º 37' 51.204" W. This location is 63.63 miles away from Juda, WI and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Marengo, IL, situated 65.82 miles from Juda, WI and 66.07 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 1 hour 21 mins to go from Juda to Marengo and 1 hour 16 mins to go from MDW to Marengo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Juda, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Juda, WI to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Juda, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Juda »

Weather in Juda and MDW

Juda

Mixed precipitation today through Thursday.

Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
37° 27° 39° 26° 45° 31° 47° 27° 48° 24°
66% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
7 192 degrees 6 268 degrees 8 255 degrees 7 134 degrees 13 316 degrees

MDW

Light rain today and Thursday.

Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
41° 28° 42° 32° 45° 32° 50° 31° 55° 34°
58% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
6 184 degrees 5 281 degrees 8 241 degrees 5 162 degrees 11 268 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Juda, WI and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 105.42 mi 169.66 km 91.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 127 mi 204.79 km 110.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips