Distance from Kaukauna, WI to Austin, TX

Distance

1,295 mi

Time

20 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$74 - $145

There are 1,097.43 miles from Kaukauna to Austin in southwest direction and 1,295 miles (2,084.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

Kaukauna and Austin are 20 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kaukauna, WI to Austin, TX. The halfway point is Wellsville, KS.

Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 1:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kaukauna, WI to Austin, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 52.02 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kaukauna to Austin is $104.57.

During the route, an average car will release 1,019.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Austin, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Austin, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX

If you want to meet halfway between Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.686508 and -95.169785, or 38º 41' 11.4288" N, 95º 10' 11.226" W. This location is 647.71 miles away from Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX and it would take approximately 10 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wellsville, KS, situated 647 miles from Kaukauna, WI and 705 miles from Austin, TX. It would take 10 hours 9 mins to go from Kaukauna to Wellsville and 10 hours 21 mins to go from Austin to Wellsville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX is Olathe, KS, situated 628 miles from Kaukauna, WI and 723 miles from Austin, TX. It would take 9 hours 52 mins to go from Kaukauna to and 10 hours 37 mins to go from Austin to Olathe.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Kansas City, MO,Kansas City, KS,Overland Park, KS,Waco, TX,Wichita, KS,Fort Worth, TX,Oklahoma City, OK, and Round Rock, TX.


Weather in Kaukauna and Austin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX:

Kaukauna

Light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Wed
Apr 8
Thu
Apr 9
Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
52° 29° 56° 31° 64° 41° 57° 41° 46° 34°
4% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
5 130 degrees 6 160 degrees 8 134 degrees 8 291 degrees 16 290 degrees

Austin

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Wed
Apr 8
Thu
Apr 9
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
70° 50° 78° 61° 86° 68° 90° 69° 77° 60°
23% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
5 51 degrees 5 139 degrees 7 191 degrees 8 194 degrees 8 113 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kaukauna, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kaukauna, WI to Austin, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kaukauna, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kaukauna »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kaukauna, WI and Austin, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,097.43 mi 1,766.14 km 953.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,295 mi 2,084.77 km 1,125.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips