Distance from Kaukauna, WI to ORD Airport

Distance

194 mi

Time

3 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $28

Report an error

There are 160.24 miles from Kaukauna to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in south direction and 194 miles (312.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-41 and US-41 route.

Kaukauna and ORD Airport are 3 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Kaukauna, WI to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Richfield, WI.

Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:00 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kaukauna, WI to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kaukauna to ORD Airport is $22.95.

During the route, an average car will release 176.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.236935 and -88.174789, or 43º 14' 12.966" N, 88º 10' 29.2404" W. This location is 97.18 miles away from Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Richfield, WI, situated 93.88 miles from Kaukauna, WI and 102.12 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 1 hour 28 mins to go from Kaukauna to Richfield and 1 hour 45 mins to go from ORD to Richfield.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport is Milwaukee, WI, situated 113.89 miles from Kaukauna, WI and 79.48 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 1 hour 53 mins to go from Kaukauna to and 1 hour 23 mins to go from ORD to Milwaukee.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kaukauna, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kaukauna, WI to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kaukauna, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kaukauna »

Weather in Kaukauna and ORD

Kaukauna

Light rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 67°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Fog Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
79° 62° 77° 67° 71° 59° 70° 53° 74° 53°
10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
3 138 degrees 13 191 degrees 13 239 degrees 10 285 degrees 9 222 degrees

ORD

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 73°F on Monday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Cloudy
87° 67° 80° 71° 75° 64° 73° 59° 78° 58°
46% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 185 degrees 11 201 degrees 13 229 degrees 8 291 degrees 8 222 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kaukauna, WI and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 160.24 mi 257.87 km 139.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 194 mi 312.80 km 168.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips