Distance from Kimberly, WI to Addis, LA

Distance

1,132 mi

Time

17 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$83 - $162

Report an error

There are 974.84 miles from Kimberly to Addis in south direction and 1,132 miles (1,821.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Kimberly and Addis are 17 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to Addis, LA. The halfway point is Jackson, MO.

Kimberly, WI and Addis, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to Addis, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.42 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and Addis, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to Addis is $135.24.

During the route, an average car will release 1,026.99 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Addis, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addis, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and Addis, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and Addis, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.396633 and -89.692833, or 37º 23' 47.8788" N, 89º 41' 34.1988" W. This location is 566.13 miles away from Kimberly, WI and Addis, LA and it would take approximately 8 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Jackson, MO, situated 567.18 miles from Kimberly, WI and 567.42 miles from Addis, LA. It would take 8 hours 44 mins to go from Kimberly to Jackson and 8 hours 49 mins to go from Addis to Jackson.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to Addis, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Weather in Kimberly and Addis

Kimberly

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
29° -1° 33° 17° 16° 15° -4°
39% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 135 degrees 19 253 degrees 16 288 degrees 10 289 degrees 8 249 degrees

Addis

Rain tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 54° 75° 57° 58° 39° 56° 36° 48° 28°
22% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 97 degrees 8 302 degrees 11 11 degrees 8 0 degrees 6 35 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and Addis, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 974.84 mi 1,568.85 km 847.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,132 mi 1,822.18 km 983.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips