Distance from Kimberly, WI to Alhambra, CA

Distance

2,083 mi

Time

1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$155 - $301

Report an error

There are 1,730.96 miles from Kimberly to Alhambra in southwest direction and 2,083 miles (3,352.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

Kimberly and Alhambra are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to Alhambra, CA. The halfway point is Fort Morgan, CO.

Please note the time difference between Kimberly, WI and Alhambra, CA is 2 hours. The current time in Kimberly is 12:14 pm and the current time in Alhambra is 10:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to Alhambra, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 96.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and Alhambra, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to Alhambra is $250.72.

During the route, an average car will release 1,889.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alhambra, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alhambra, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and Alhambra, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and Alhambra, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.235943 and -103.807877, or 40º 14' 9.3948" N, 103º 48' 28.3572" W. This location is 1,041.44 miles away from Kimberly, WI and Alhambra, CA and it would take approximately 15 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fort Morgan, CO, situated 996.18 miles from Kimberly, WI and 1088.89 miles from Alhambra, CA. It would take 14 hours 47 mins to go from Kimberly to Fort Morgan and 15 hours 53 mins to go from Alhambra to Fort Morgan.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO,Westminster, CO,Denver, CO,Arvada, CO,Lakewood, CO,North Las Vegas, NV,Las Vegas, NV,Enterprise, NV,Victorville, CA,Fontana, CA,Rancho Cucamonga, CA,Ontario, CA,Pomona, CA,West Covina, CA,El Monte, CA,East Los Angeles, CA, and Pasadena, CA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to Alhambra, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Weather in Kimberly and Alhambra

Kimberly

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Clear day Cloudy Rain Fog Cloudy
35° 23° 39° 23° 37° 29° 38° 29° 42° 27°
13% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
5 328 degrees 10 152 degrees 9 198 degrees 6 276 degrees 7 288 degrees

Alhambra

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
74° 53° 86° 57° 88° 63° 88° 64° 77° 58°
8% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
3 151 degrees 7 30 degrees 7 35 degrees 5 40 degrees 5 145 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and Alhambra, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,730.96 mi 2,785.70 km 1,504.16 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,083 mi 3,352.08 km 1,809.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips