Distance from Kimberly, WI to Alpine Meadows, CA

Distance

2,031 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$114 - $221

There are 1,670.53 miles from Kimberly to Alpine Meadows in southwest direction and 2,031 miles (3,268.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Kimberly and Alpine Meadows are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to Alpine Meadows, CA. The halfway point is Egbert, WY.

Please note the time difference between Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA is 2 hours. The current time in Kimberly is 9:27 am and the current time in Alpine Meadows is 7:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to Alpine Meadows, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 81.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to Alpine Meadows is $159.88.

During the route, an average car will release 1,598.14 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alpine Meadows, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpine Meadows, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.166492 and -104.305389, or 41º 9' 59.3712" N, 104º 18' 19.4004" W. This location is 1,015.56 miles away from Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA and it would take approximately 14 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Egbert, WY, situated 1,003 miles from Kimberly, WI and 1,030 miles from Alpine Meadows, CA. It would take 14 hours 54 mins to go from Kimberly to Egbert and 13 hours 57 mins to go from Alpine Meadows to Egbert.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Weather in Kimberly and Alpine Meadows

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA:

Kimberly

Rain on Tuesday through Thursday.

Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
76° 53° 73° 49° 86° 56° 84° 63° 69° 61°
2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
8 30 degrees 10 113 degrees 12 168 degrees 11 154 degrees 13 344 degrees

Alpine Meadows

Mixed precipitation today and tomorrow.

Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Rain Snow Clear day Clear day Clear day
49° 32° 46° 28° 59° 30° 68° 39° 71° 45°
44% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
13 234 degrees 9 270 degrees 5 57 degrees 4 227 degrees 4 232 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to Alpine Meadows, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and Alpine Meadows, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,670.53 mi 2,688.45 km 1,451.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,031 mi 3,268.77 km 1,765 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips