Distance from Kimberly, WI to DFW Airport


1,097 mi


17 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$70 - $135

There are 914.32 miles from Kimberly to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in southwest direction and 1,097 miles (1,765.45 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

Kimberly and DFW Airport are 17 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to DFW Airport. The halfway point is Saint James, MO.

Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to DFW Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 44.05 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to DFW Airport is $97.79.

During the route, an average car will release 863.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DFW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DFW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.023273 and -91.555634, or 38º 1' 23.7828" N, 91º 33' 20.2824" W. This location is 548.42 miles away from Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint James, MO, situated 564 miles from Kimberly, WI and 539 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 9 hours 14 mins to go from Kimberly to Saint James and 8 hours 20 mins to go from DFW to Saint James.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO,Springfield, MO,McKinney, TX,Plano, TX,Frisco, TX, and Carrollton, TX.

Weather in Kimberly and DFW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport:


Rain on Monday through Wednesday.

Sep 25
Sep 26
Sep 27
Sep 28
Sep 29
Wind Wind Wind Rain Rain
76° 58° 80° 62° 73° 53° 65° 46° 60° 45°
13% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
12 197 degrees 12 206 degrees 13 246 degrees 10 305 degrees 13 275 degrees


No precipitation throughout the week.

Sep 25
Sep 26
Sep 27
Sep 28
Sep 29
Clear day Clear day Clear day Wind Clear day
84° 60° 89° 65° 89° 69° 79° 62° 78° 55°
3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 169 degrees 9 176 degrees 13 178 degrees 17 2 degrees 7 312 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to DFW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and DFW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 914.32 mi 1,471.45 km 794.52 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,097 mi 1,765.18 km 953.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips