Distance from Kimberly, WI to Franksville, WI

Distance

130 mi

Time

2 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $19

Report an error

There are 106.63 miles from Kimberly to Franksville in southeast direction and 130 miles (209.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-41 and US-41 route.

Kimberly and Franksville are 2 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to Franksville, WI. The halfway point is Theresa, WI.

Kimberly, WI and Franksville, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to Franksville, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.03 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and Franksville, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to Franksville is $15.69.

During the route, an average car will release 118.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Franksville, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Franksville, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and Franksville, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and Franksville, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.496268 and -88.36823, or 43º 29' 46.5648" N, 88º 22' 5.628" W. This location is 65.15 miles away from Kimberly, WI and Franksville, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Theresa, WI, situated 65.57 miles from Kimberly, WI and 69.08 miles from Franksville, WI. It would take 1 hour 3 mins to go from Kimberly to Theresa and 1 hour 14 mins to go from Franksville to Theresa.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to Franksville, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Weather in Kimberly and Franksville

Kimberly

Light rain on Sunday and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Fog
30° 12° 37° 21° 39° 22° 38° 32° 39° 33°
15% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
9 261 degrees 7 313 degrees 10 158 degrees 8 194 degrees 4 273 degrees

Franksville

Light rain on Sunday and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Cloudy
29° 18° 36° 21° 38° 29° 37° 30° 40° 32°
15% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
8 271 degrees 9 313 degrees 12 152 degrees 10 193 degrees 7 271 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and Franksville, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 106.63 mi 171.61 km 92.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 130 mi 209.71 km 113.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips