Distance from Kimberly, WI to Saint Nazianz, WI

Distance

38 mi

Time

59 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

There are 27.57 miles from Kimberly to Saint Nazianz in southeast direction and 38 miles (61.16 kilometers) by car, following the US-10 route.

Kimberly and Saint Nazianz are 59 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to Saint Nazianz, WI. The halfway point is Brillion, WI.

Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to Saint Nazianz, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 1.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to Saint Nazianz is $2.96.

During the route, an average car will release 29.56 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Saint Nazianz, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Saint Nazianz, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.182724 and -88.074120, or 44º 10' 57.8064" N, 88º 4' 26.832" W. This location is 18.78 miles away from Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI and it would take approximately 29 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brillion, WI, situated 19 miles from Kimberly, WI and 20 miles from Saint Nazianz, WI. It would take 28 minutes to go from Kimberly to Brillion and 32 minutes to go from Saint Nazianz to Brillion.



Weather in Kimberly and Saint Nazianz

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI:

Kimberly

Rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
80° 62° 75° 53° 71° 48° 84° 57° 86° 63°
67% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 76% Rain probability
7 301 degrees 8 22 degrees 9 110 degrees 11 169 degrees 9 163 degrees

Saint Nazianz

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
80° 61° 69° 50° 65° 46° 78° 55° 76° 59°
52% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
7 285 degrees 9 22 degrees 9 103 degrees 13 167 degrees 11 146 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to Saint Nazianz, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and Saint Nazianz, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 27.57 mi 44.37 km 23.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 38 mi 60.45 km 32.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips