Distance from Kimberly, WI to Stanley, WI

Distance

169 mi

Time

2 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $18

There are 136.32 miles from Kimberly to Stanley in northwest direction and 169 miles (271.98 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 W route.

Kimberly and Stanley are 2 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to Stanley, WI. The halfway point is Mosinee, WI.

Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to Stanley, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 6.77 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to Stanley is $13.27.

During the route, an average car will release 132.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Stanley, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Stanley, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.702370 and -89.651985, or 44º 42' 8.532" N, 89º 39' 7.146" W. This location is 84.27 miles away from Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mosinee, WI, situated 94 miles from Kimberly, WI and 72 miles from Stanley, WI. It would take 1 hour 32 mins to go from Kimberly to Mosinee and 1 hour 15 mins to go from Stanley to Mosinee.



Weather in Kimberly and Stanley

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI:

Kimberly

Rain on Friday and next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Cloudy
83° 63° 83° 57° 82° 62° 77° 57° 73° 53°
35% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 291 degrees 6 195 degrees 9 295 degrees 9 37 degrees 10 107 degrees

Stanley

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
80° 57° 81° 53° 78° 60° 76° 51° 75° 55°
10% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
7 292 degrees 5 232 degrees 7 317 degrees 7 46 degrees 14 132 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to Stanley, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and Stanley, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 136.32 mi 219.39 km 118.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 169 mi 271.25 km 146.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips