Distance from Kimberly, WI to TPA Airport

Distance

1,375 mi

Time

21 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$85 - $166

There are 1,170.29 miles from Kimberly to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in southeast direction and 1,375 miles (2,212.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Kimberly and TPA Airport are 21 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kimberly, WI to TPA Airport. The halfway point is La Vergne, TN.

Please note the time difference between Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Kimberly is 10:49 pm and the current time in TPA Airport is 11:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kimberly, WI to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 55.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kimberly to TPA Airport is $119.85.

During the route, an average car will release 1,082.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.982819 and -86.588966, or 35º 58' 58.1484" N, 86º 35' 20.2776" W. This location is 687.61 miles away from Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is La Vergne, TN, situated 685 miles from Kimberly, WI and 695 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 11 hours 18 mins to go from Kimberly to La Vergne and 10 hours 26 mins to go from TPA to La Vergne.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport is Nashville, TN, situated 668 miles from Kimberly, WI and 710 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 10 hours 59 mins to go from Kimberly to and 10 hours 38 mins to go from TPA to Nashville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Murfreesboro, TN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Weather in Kimberly and TPA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport:

Kimberly

Heavy rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
90° 73° 85° 69° 84° 64° 81° 61° 81° 60°
65% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 211 degrees 7 313 degrees 7 340 degrees 9 27 degrees 6 95 degrees

TPA

Rain on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Clear day
92° 81° 91° 81° 91° 83° 93° 83° 93° 84°
16% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
9 288 degrees 10 280 degrees 10 263 degrees 8 260 degrees 9 241 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kimberly, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kimberly, WI to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kimberly, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kimberly »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kimberly, WI and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,170.29 mi 1,883.39 km 1,016.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,375 mi 2,213.19 km 1,195.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips