Distance from Kingston, WI to Arcadia, FL

Distance

1,448 mi

Time

22 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$81 - $158

There are 1,208.66 miles from Kingston to Arcadia in southeast direction and 1,448 miles (2,330.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Kingston and Arcadia are 22 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kingston, WI to Arcadia, FL. The halfway point is Beechgrove, TN.

Please note the time difference between Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL is 1 hour. The current time in Kingston is 8:43 am and the current time in Arcadia is 9:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kingston, WI to Arcadia, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 58.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kingston to Arcadia is $113.95.

During the route, an average car will release 1,139.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arcadia, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arcadia, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.650585 and -86.240672, or 35º 39' 2.106" N, 86º 14' 26.4192" W. This location is 723.84 miles away from Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL and it would take approximately 11 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beechgrove, TN, situated 713 miles from Kingston, WI and 735 miles from Arcadia, FL. It would take 11 hours 17 mins to go from Kingston to Beechgrove and 10 hours 59 mins to go from Arcadia to Beechgrove.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL is Murfreesboro, TN, situated 697 miles from Kingston, WI and 753 miles from Arcadia, FL. It would take 11 hours 6 mins to go from Kingston to Murfreesboro and 11 hours 17 mins to go from Arcadia to Murfreesboro.



Weather in Kingston and Arcadia

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL:

Kingston

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
74° 50° 89° 68° 81° 63° 83° 58° 82° 65°
33% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
13 194 degrees 12 239 degrees 10 327 degrees 8 218 degrees 7 295 degrees

Arcadia

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
92° 73° 84° 71° 86° 71° 78° 71° 87° 72°
45% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
6 86 degrees 10 83 degrees 7 97 degrees 6 111 degrees 8 111 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kingston, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Kingston, WI to Arcadia, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kingston, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kingston »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kingston, WI and Arcadia, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,208.66 mi 1,945.14 km 1,050.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,448 mi 2,329.82 km 1,258.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips