Distance from Krakow, WI to IAH Airport

Distance

1,325 mi

Time

20 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$81 - $157

There are 1,091.15 miles from Krakow to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in southwest direction and 1,325 miles (2,132.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Krakow and IAH Airport are 20 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Portageville, MO.

Krakow, WI and IAH Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 53.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to IAH Airport is $113.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,042.74 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.337929 and -89.693413, or 36º 20' 16.5444" N, 89º 41' 36.2868" W. This location is 662.62 miles away from Krakow, WI and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Portageville, MO, situated 669 miles from Krakow, WI and 648 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 11 hours 2 mins to go from Krakow to Portageville and 10 hours 56 mins to go from IAH to Portageville.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Little Rock, AR.



Weather in Krakow and IAH

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Krakow, WI and IAH Airport:

Krakow

Rain today through Friday.

Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
90° 68° 87° 69° 89° 67° 90° 71° 85° 68°
61% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
6 239 degrees 6 269 degrees 6 175 degrees 8 201 degrees 9 285 degrees

IAH

Possible light rain today and tomorrow.

Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 80° 92° 79° 96° 79° 97° 80° 100° 80°
49% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 192 degrees 7 178 degrees 8 180 degrees 9 185 degrees 7 198 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,091.15 mi 1,756.03 km 948.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,325 mi 2,132.77 km 1,151.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips