Distance from Krakow, WI to Kingston, NH

Distance

1,148 mi

Time

19 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$69 - $135

There are 864.50 miles from Krakow to Kingston in east direction and 1,148 miles (1,847.53 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 E route.

Krakow and Kingston are 19 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 17 hours 15 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to Kingston, NH.

Please note the time difference between Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH is 1 hour. The current time in Krakow is 12:37 pm and the current time in Kingston is 1:37 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to Kingston, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 46.11 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to Kingston is $97.29.

During the route, an average car will release 903.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Kingston, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kingston, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.170709 and -80.354058, or 43º 10' 14.5524" N, 80º 21' 14.6088" W. This location is 574.06 miles away from Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH and it would take approximately 9 hours 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Krakow and Kingston

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH:

Krakow

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Clear day Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 36° 25° 39° 34° 47° 36° 43° 30°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 318 degrees 9 149 degrees 6 50 degrees 9 263 degrees 9 273 degrees

Kingston

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Rain Clear day Snow Rain Rain
56° 34° 39° 25° 43° 25° 48° 38° 54° 40°
97% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
11 274 degrees 10 304 degrees 4 154 degrees 5 39 degrees 5 325 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to Kingston, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and Kingston, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 864.50 mi 1,391.28 km 751.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,148 mi 1,847.72 km 997.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips