Distance from Krakow, WI to Lancaster, NH

Distance

1,085 mi

Time

19 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $127

There are 819.13 miles from Krakow to Lancaster in east direction and 1,085 miles (1,746.14 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 and US-41 route.

Krakow and Lancaster are 19 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to Lancaster, NH.

Please note the time difference between Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH is 1 hour. The current time in Krakow is 6:33 pm and the current time in Lancaster is 7:33 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to Lancaster, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to Lancaster is $91.98.

During the route, an average car will release 854.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lancaster, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lancaster, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.389863 and -79.91249, or 46º 23' 23.5068" N, 79º 54' 44.964" W. This location is 542.74 miles away from Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH and it would take approximately 9 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Krakow and Lancaster

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH:

Krakow

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Clear day Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 36° 25° 39° 34° 47° 36° 43° 30°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 318 degrees 9 149 degrees 6 50 degrees 9 263 degrees 9 273 degrees

Lancaster

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Rain
44° 30° 31° 17° 35° 16° 43° 33° 48° 35°
91% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
10 271 degrees 9 306 degrees 5 158 degrees 4 115 degrees 2 219 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to Lancaster, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and Lancaster, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 819.13 mi 1,318.25 km 711.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,085 mi 1,746.89 km 943.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips