Distance from Krakow, WI to Langdon, NH

Distance

1,054 mi

Time

18 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $124

There are 795.69 miles from Krakow to Langdon in east direction and 1,054 miles (1,696.25 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 E route.

Krakow and Langdon are 18 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 16 hours 13 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to Langdon, NH.

Please note the time difference between Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH is 1 hour. The current time in Krakow is 7:30 pm and the current time in Langdon is 8:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to Langdon, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 42.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to Langdon is $89.34.

During the route, an average car will release 829.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Langdon, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Langdon, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.92249 and -81.171256, or 42º 55' 20.964" N, 81º 10' 16.5216" W. This location is 527.17 miles away from Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH and it would take approximately 9 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Krakow and Langdon

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH:

Krakow

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Clear day Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 36° 25° 39° 34° 47° 36° 43° 30°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 318 degrees 9 149 degrees 6 50 degrees 9 263 degrees 9 273 degrees

Langdon

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Rain Clear day Cloudy Rain Fog
48° 32° 35° 23° 39° 22° 44° 36° 50° 37°
91% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
9 283 degrees 8 319 degrees 5 156 degrees 3 112 degrees 2 253 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to Langdon, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and Langdon, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 795.69 mi 1,280.53 km 691.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,054 mi 1,696.80 km 916.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips