Distance from Krakow, WI to Littleton, NH

Distance

1,075 mi

Time

19 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $126

There are 810.97 miles from Krakow to Littleton in east direction and 1,075 miles (1,730.04 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 and US-41 route.

Krakow and Littleton are 19 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to Littleton, NH.

Please note the time difference between Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH is 1 hour. The current time in Krakow is 3:07 pm and the current time in Littleton is 4:07 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to Littleton, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to Littleton is $91.12.

During the route, an average car will release 846.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Littleton, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Littleton, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.402918 and -79.984868, or 46º 24' 10.5048" N, 79º 59' 5.5248" W. This location is 537.65 miles away from Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH and it would take approximately 9 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Krakow and Littleton

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH:

Krakow

Rain today and tomorrow.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
37° 24° 41° 33° 42° 34° 40° 28° 45° 28°
93% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 146 degrees 7 26 degrees 8 241 degrees 9 295 degrees 10 258 degrees

Littleton

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Cloudy Rain
30° 19° 36° 19° 48° 33° 48° 42° 44° 32°
14% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
9 318 degrees 6 164 degrees 5 132 degrees 2 216 degrees 5 261 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to Littleton, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and Littleton, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 810.97 mi 1,305.12 km 704.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,075 mi 1,730.53 km 934.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips