Distance from Krakow, WI to Londonderry, NH

Distance

1,145 mi

Time

19 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$69 - $134

There are 850.03 miles from Krakow to Londonderry in east direction and 1,145 miles (1,842.70 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 E route.

Krakow and Londonderry are 19 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 17 hours 9 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to Londonderry, NH.

Please note the time difference between Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH is 1 hour. The current time in Krakow is 7:33 pm and the current time in Londonderry is 8:33 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to Londonderry, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 45.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to Londonderry is $97.04.

During the route, an average car will release 901.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Londonderry, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Londonderry, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.167162 and -80.377906, or 43º 10' 1.7832" N, 80º 22' 40.4616" W. This location is 572.57 miles away from Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH and it would take approximately 9 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Krakow and Londonderry

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH:

Krakow

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Clear day Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 36° 25° 39° 34° 47° 36° 43° 30°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 318 degrees 9 149 degrees 6 50 degrees 9 263 degrees 9 273 degrees

Londonderry

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Rain Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain
54° 33° 38° 25° 41° 25° 47° 38° 54° 40°
97% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
10 281 degrees 9 309 degrees 3 106 degrees 4 35 degrees 4 324 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to Londonderry, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and Londonderry, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 850.03 mi 1,367.99 km 738.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,145 mi 1,842.91 km 995.09 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips