Distance from Krakow, WI to Wolcott, CT

Distance

1,119 mi

Time

17 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$82 - $160

Report an error

There are 798.07 miles from Krakow to Wolcott in southeast direction and 1,119 miles (1,800.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Krakow and Wolcott are 17 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Krakow, WI to Wolcott, CT. The halfway point is North Ridgeville, OH.

Please note the time difference between Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT is 1 hour. The current time in Krakow is 9:04 pm and the current time in Wolcott is 10:04 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Krakow, WI to Wolcott, CT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 51.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Krakow to Wolcott is $133.66.

During the route, an average car will release 1,014.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Wolcott, CT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wolcott, CT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT

If you want to meet halfway between Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.382575 and -81.98064, or 41º 22' 57.27" N, 81º 58' 50.304" W. This location is 559.49 miles away from Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT and it would take approximately 8 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Ridgeville, OH, situated 568.21 miles from Krakow, WI and 553.77 miles from Wolcott, CT. It would take 8 hours 53 mins to go from Krakow to North Ridgeville and 8 hours 37 mins to go from Wolcott to North Ridgeville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT is Cleveland, OH, situated 588.5 miles from Krakow, WI and 540.07 miles from Wolcott, CT. It would take 9 hours 11 mins to go from Krakow to Cleveland and 8 hours 23 mins to go from Wolcott to Cleveland.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Krakow, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Krakow, WI to Wolcott, CT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Krakow, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Krakow »

Weather in Krakow and Wolcott

Krakow

Light snow throughout the week.

Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Snow Snow Snow Fog Fog
31° 26° 34° 30° 34° 30° 36° 27° 34° 27°
81% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
5 117 degrees 10 53 degrees 9 357 degrees 7 302 degrees 6 272 degrees

Wolcott

Rain over the weekend.

Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
38° 19° 43° 26° 45° 31° 43° 33° 45° 30°
7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
3 243 degrees 4 35 degrees 9 71 degrees 7 241 degrees 6 293 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Krakow, WI and Wolcott, CT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 798.07 mi 1,284.37 km 693.51 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,119 mi 1,800.83 km 972.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips