Distance from La Crosse, WI to Alexander, ME

Distance

1,573 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$88 - $171

There are 1,171.70 miles from La Crosse to Alexander in east direction and 1,573 miles (2,531.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

La Crosse and Alexander are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from La Crosse, WI to Alexander, ME. The halfway point is Sheridan, NY.

Please note the time difference between La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME is 1 hour. The current time in La Crosse is 5:40 pm and the current time in Alexander is 6:40 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Crosse, WI to Alexander, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 63.15 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Crosse to Alexander is $123.78.

During the route, an average car will release 1,237.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexander, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexander, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME

If you want to meet halfway between La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.479996 and -79.230721, or 42º 28' 47.9856" N, 79º 13' 50.5956" W. This location is 786.25 miles away from La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME and it would take approximately 12 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sheridan, NY, situated 776 miles from La Crosse, WI and 799 miles from Alexander, ME. It would take 11 hours 49 mins to go from La Crosse to Sheridan and 12 hours 58 mins to go from Alexander to Sheridan.



Weather in La Crosse and Alexander

Compare the weather today and the next four days in La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME:

La Crosse

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
85° 62° 86° 57° 80° 63° 79° 53° 80° 62°
32% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
5 305 degrees 5 193 degrees 7 286 degrees 5 55 degrees 11 136 degrees

Alexander

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
62° 45° 75° 48° 81° 52° 78° 57° 69° 50°
89% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
4 194 degrees 7 234 degrees 6 202 degrees 7 223 degrees 8 352 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Crosse, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Crosse, WI to Alexander, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Crosse, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Crosse »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Crosse, WI and Alexander, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,171.70 mi 1,885.67 km 1,018.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,573 mi 2,530.69 km 1,366.47 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips