Distance from La Crosse, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

988 mi

Time

15 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $108

There are 810.84 miles from La Crosse to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 988 miles (1,590.03 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

La Crosse and DCA Airport are 15 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from La Crosse, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Pettisville, OH.

Please note the time difference between La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in La Crosse is 10:37 am and the current time in DCA Airport is 11:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Crosse, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 39.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Crosse to DCA Airport is $77.73.

During the route, an average car will release 777.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.608860 and -84.217369, or 41º 36' 31.896" N, 84º 13' 2.5284" W. This location is 493.77 miles away from La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pettisville, OH, situated 489 miles from La Crosse, WI and 505 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 48 mins to go from La Crosse to Pettisville and 7 hours 49 mins to go from DCA to Pettisville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in La Crosse and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport:

La Crosse

Rain on Wednesday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
66° 51° 67° 48° 71° 42° 75° 53° 87° 69°
3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
10 321 degrees 7 334 degrees 4 197 degrees 10 174 degrees 7 215 degrees

DCA

Rain today and Wednesday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
85° 73° 80° 71° 72° 58° 72° 58° 77° 59°
77% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
10 198 degrees 8 307 degrees 9 341 degrees 6 320 degrees 4 220 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Crosse, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Crosse, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Crosse, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Crosse »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Crosse, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 810.84 mi 1,304.91 km 704.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 988 mi 1,589.30 km 858.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips