Distance from La Valle, WI to Allouez, WI

Distance

162 mi

Time

3 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $20

There are 121.79 miles from La Valle to Allouez in northeast direction and 162 miles (260.71 kilometers) by car, following the WI-33 route.

La Valle and Allouez are 3 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from La Valle, WI to Allouez, WI. The halfway point is Fox Lake, WI.

La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Valle, WI to Allouez, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 6.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Valle to Allouez is $14.21.

During the route, an average car will release 127.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Allouez, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allouez, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI

If you want to meet halfway between La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.561043 and -88.793198, or 43º 33' 39.7548" N, 88º 47' 35.5128" W. This location is 81.18 miles away from La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fox Lake, WI, situated 70 miles from La Valle, WI and 93 miles from Allouez, WI. It would take 1 hour 30 mins to go from La Valle to Fox Lake and 1 hour 38 mins to go from Allouez to Fox Lake.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Green Bay, WI.



Weather in La Valle and Allouez

Compare the weather today and the next four days in La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI:

La Valle

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
80° 62° 84° 54° 85° 57° 82° 62° 82° 66°
64% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
9 270 degrees 3 245 degrees 6 135 degrees 7 146 degrees 7 170 degrees

Allouez

Rain today and Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
84° 64° 85° 56° 87° 58° 84° 62° 81° 65°
71% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
9 253 degrees 7 258 degrees 5 191 degrees 8 140 degrees 7 157 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Valle, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Valle, WI to Allouez, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Valle, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Valle »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Valle, WI and Allouez, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 121.79 mi 196 km 105.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 162 mi 261.30 km 141.09 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips