Distance from La Valle, WI to Arlington, WI

Distance

54 mi

Time

1 hour 1 min

Gas Cost

$4 - $7

Report an error

There are 41.12 miles from La Valle to Arlington in southeast direction and 54 miles (86.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and I-94 E route.

La Valle and Arlington are 1 hour 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from La Valle, WI to Arlington, WI. The halfway point is Lake Delton, WI.

La Valle, WI and Arlington, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Valle, WI to Arlington, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Valle, WI and Arlington, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Valle to Arlington is $6.02.

During the route, an average car will release 48.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arlington, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arlington, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Valle, WI and Arlington, WI

If you want to meet halfway between La Valle, WI and Arlington, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.557533 and -89.711815, or 43º 33' 27.1188" N, 89º 42' 42.534" W. This location is 26.89 miles away from La Valle, WI and Arlington, WI and it would take approximately 30 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lake Delton, WI, situated 22.02 miles from La Valle, WI and 34.15 miles from Arlington, WI. It would take 32 minutes to go from La Valle to Lake Delton and 34 minutes to go from Arlington to Lake Delton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Valle, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Valle, WI to Arlington, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Valle, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Valle »

Weather in La Valle and Arlington

La Valle

Light snow on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Fog
37° 19° 40° 26° 36° 23° 35° 28° 30° 17°
15% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
11 217 degrees 11 260 degrees 8 42 degrees 14 40 degrees 15 354 degrees

Arlington

Light snow on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Fog
36° 19° 36° 26° 35° 22° 34° 26° 30° 18°
15% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
12 218 degrees 11 252 degrees 8 36 degrees 15 37 degrees 17 355 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Valle, WI and Arlington, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 41.12 mi 66.18 km 35.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 54 mi 86.54 km 46.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips