Distance from La Valle, WI to Enloe, TX

Distance

943 mi

Time

15 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $127

Report an error

There are 761.83 miles from La Valle to Enloe in southwest direction and 943 miles (1,517.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

La Valle and Enloe are 15 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from La Valle, WI to Enloe, TX. The halfway point is Turney, MO.

La Valle, WI and Enloe, TX are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:37 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Valle, WI to Enloe, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 43.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Valle, WI and Enloe, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Valle to Enloe is $105.65.

During the route, an average car will release 855.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Enloe, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Enloe, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Valle, WI and Enloe, TX

If you want to meet halfway between La Valle, WI and Enloe, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.646562 and -94.235368, or 39º 38' 47.6232" N, 94º 14' 7.3248" W. This location is 471.48 miles away from La Valle, WI and Enloe, TX and it would take approximately 7 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Turney, MO, situated 455.04 miles from La Valle, WI and 495.7 miles from Enloe, TX. It would take 7 hours 31 mins to go from La Valle to Turney and 8 hours 6 mins to go from Enloe to Turney.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Valle, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Valle, WI to Enloe, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Valle, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Valle »

Weather in La Valle and Enloe

La Valle

Possible flurries next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Clear day Clear day Clear day Fog Fog
16° 16° -6° 34° 41° 18° 43° 26°
6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
8 309 degrees 8 293 degrees 14 230 degrees 11 224 degrees 7 223 degrees

Enloe

Mixed precipitation today through Sunday.

Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
52° 40° 52° 36° 50° 29° 54° 31° 64° 45°
78% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
9 64 degrees 14 26 degrees 6 37 degrees 7 164 degrees 14 187 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Valle, WI and Enloe, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 761.83 mi 1,226.05 km 662.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 943 mi 1,517.53 km 819.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips