Distance from La Valle, WI to LAX Airport

Distance

2,001 mi

Time

1 day 5 hours

Gas Cost

$124 - $241

There are 1,652.39 miles from La Valle to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in southwest direction and 2,001 miles (3,220.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

La Valle and LAX Airport are 1 day 5 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from La Valle, WI to LAX Airport. The halfway point is Brighton, CO.

Please note the time difference between La Valle, WI and LAX Airport is 2 hours. The current time in La Valle is 6:34 pm and the current time in LAX Airport is 4:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Valle, WI to LAX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 80.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Valle, WI and LAX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Valle to LAX Airport is $174.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,574.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near LAX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LAX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Valle, WI and LAX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between La Valle, WI and LAX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.973015 and -104.794601, or 39º 58' 22.854" N, 104º 47' 40.5636" W. This location is 1,000.38 miles away from La Valle, WI and LAX Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brighton, CO, situated 952 miles from La Valle, WI and 1,051 miles from LAX Airport. It would take 14 hours 17 mins to go from La Valle to Brighton and 15 hours 58 mins to go from LAX to Brighton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between La Valle, WI and LAX Airport is Denver, CO, situated 971 miles from La Valle, WI and 1,033 miles from LAX Airport. It would take 14 hours 34 mins to go from La Valle to and 15 hours 42 mins to go from LAX to Denver.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include North Las Vegas, NV,Las Vegas, NV,Enterprise, NV,Victorville, CA,Fontana, CA,Rancho Cucamonga, CA,Ontario, CA,Pomona, CA,West Covina, CA,El Monte, CA,Pasadena, CA,East Los Angeles, CA,Los Angeles, CA,Glendale, CA, and Inglewood, CA.


Weather in La Valle and LAX

Compare the weather today and the next four days in La Valle, WI and LAX Airport:

La Valle

Heavy rain on Thursday through Sunday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day Rain
87° 68° 90° 69° 86° 71° 83° 67° 84° 65°
23% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
4 251 degrees 6 189 degrees 8 198 degrees 9 299 degrees 7 282 degrees

LAX

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
77° 64° 75° 64° 74° 63° 82° 64° 82° 66°
1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 210 degrees 6 183 degrees 5 203 degrees 5 220 degrees 5 239 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Valle, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Valle, WI to LAX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Valle, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Valle »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Valle, WI and LAX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,652.39 mi 2,659.26 km 1,435.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,001 mi 3,219.91 km 1,738.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips