Distance from La Valle, WI to SAN Airport

Distance

2,045 mi

Time

1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$152 - $295

Report an error

There are 1,640.09 miles from La Valle to San Diego International Airport (SAN) in southwest direction and 2,045 miles (3,291.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

La Valle and SAN Airport are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from La Valle, WI to SAN Airport. The halfway point is Arvada, CO.

Please note the time difference between La Valle, WI and SAN Airport is 2 hours. The current time in La Valle is 6:36 pm and the current time in SAN Airport is 4:36 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from La Valle, WI to SAN Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 94.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between La Valle, WI and SAN Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from La Valle to SAN Airport is $246.15.

During the route, an average car will release 1,854.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SAN Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SAN Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between La Valle, WI and SAN Airport

If you want to meet halfway between La Valle, WI and SAN Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.800091 and -105.053177, or 39º 48' 0.3276" N, 105º 3' 11.4372" W. This location is 1,022.48 miles away from La Valle, WI and SAN Airport and it would take approximately 15 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Arvada, CO, situated 970.41 miles from La Valle, WI and 1082.08 miles from SAN Airport. It would take 14 hours 32 mins to go from La Valle to Arvada and 16 hours 14 mins to go from SAN to Arvada.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between La Valle, WI and SAN Airport is Denver, CO, situated 971.25 miles from La Valle, WI and 1083.69 miles from SAN Airport. It would take 14 hours 34 mins to go from La Valle to and 16 hours 18 mins to go from SAN to Denver.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Thornton, CO,Westminster, CO,Arvada, CO,Lakewood, CO,North Las Vegas, NV,Las Vegas, NV,Enterprise, NV,Temecula, CA,Vista, CA,Escondido, CA,San Diego, CA,Murrieta, CA,Victorville, CA,Fontana, CA,Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and Corona, CA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in La Valle, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from La Valle, WI to SAN Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near La Valle, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in La Valle »

Weather in La Valle and SAN

La Valle

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Thursday.

Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Partly cloudy day Snow Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain
39° 24° 39° 29° 40° 24° 45° 30° 49° 34°
14% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
9 158 degrees 9 214 degrees 6 272 degrees 8 255 degrees 6 161 degrees

SAN

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
71° 55° 82° 59° 79° 61° 72° 60° 61° 55°
9% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
5 330 degrees 5 29 degrees 6 65 degrees 8 188 degrees 15 229 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between La Valle, WI and SAN Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,640.09 mi 2,639.46 km 1,425.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,045 mi 3,291.04 km 1,777.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips