Distance from Lakeville, MI to Atlas, MI

Distance

28 mi

Time

46 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

Loading Lakeville - Atlas Route Map

Route map between Lakeville and Atlas Show Map

Report an error

There are 21.73 miles from Lakeville to Atlas in northwest direction and 28 miles (45.06 kilometers) by car, following the Seymour Lake Road route.

Lakeville and Atlas are 46 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lakeville, MI to Atlas, MI.

Lakeville, MI and Atlas, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 6:30 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lakeville, MI to Atlas, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.29 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lakeville, MI and Atlas, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lakeville to Atlas is $3.66.

During the route, an average car will release 25.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Lakeville, MI and Atlas, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Lakeville, MI and Atlas, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.809254 and -83.358963, or 42º 48' 33.3144" N, 83º 21' 32.2668" W. This location is 13.96 miles away from Lakeville, MI and Atlas, MI and it would take approximately 23 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Atlas, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlas, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lakeville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lakeville, MI to Atlas, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lakeville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lakeville »

Weather in Lakeville and Atlas

Lakeville

Light rain tomorrow and next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 72°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 63° 75° 65° 72° 59° 78° 55° 77° 58°
9% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 117 degrees 2 247 degrees 10 325 degrees 6 272 degrees 7 191 degrees

Atlas

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 72°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
81° 61° 75° 65° 72° 57° 78° 52° 77° 56°
9% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 118 degrees 2 252 degrees 10 327 degrees 6 260 degrees 8 193 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lakeville, MI and Atlas, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 21.73 mi 34.98 km 18.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 28 mi 44.92 km 24.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and