Distance from Lakeville, MI to DCA Airport

Distance

561 mi

Time

8 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$38 - $74

Loading Lakeville - DCA Airport Route Map

Route map between Lakeville and DCA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 419.66 miles from Lakeville to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 561 miles (902.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP route.

Lakeville and DCA Airport are 8 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lakeville, MI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Petersburg, OH.

Lakeville, MI and DCA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lakeville, MI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 25.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lakeville, MI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lakeville to DCA Airport is $61.58.

During the route, an average car will release 509.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Lakeville, MI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lakeville, MI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.915058 and -80.524010, or 40º 54' 54.2088" N, 80º 31' 26.436" W. This location is 280.61 miles away from Lakeville, MI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Petersburg, OH, situated 272.05 miles from Lakeville, MI and 294.63 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 4 hours 25 mins to go from Lakeville to Petersburg and 4 hours 50 mins to go from DCA to Petersburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Detroit, MI,Warren, MI,Sterling Heights, MI, and Toledo, OH.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lakeville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lakeville, MI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lakeville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lakeville »

Weather in Lakeville and DCA

Lakeville

Mixed precipitation today through Monday, with high temperatures falling to 11°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day
40° 29° 28° 21° 20° 17° 15°
84% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
9 201 degrees 11 274 degrees 14 278 degrees 8 217 degrees 12 270 degrees

DCA

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 36°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
52° 29° 60° 36° 38° 26° 38° 23° 48° 34°
52% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
8 186 degrees 6 259 degrees 7 288 degrees 2 173 degrees 7 221 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lakeville, MI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 419.66 mi 675.38 km 364.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 561 mi 903.21 km 487.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and