Distance from Lakeville, MI to JFK Airport


674 mi


10 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $97

Report an error

There are 504.87 miles from Lakeville to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in southeast direction and 674 miles (1,084.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Lakeville and JFK Airport are 10 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lakeville, MI to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Strattanville, PA.

Lakeville, MI and JFK Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lakeville, MI to JFK Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 31.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lakeville, MI and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lakeville to JFK Airport is $80.50.

During the route, an average car will release 611.34 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Lakeville, MI and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lakeville, MI and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.187328 and -79.268700, or 41º 11' 14.3808" N, 79º 16' 7.32" W. This location is 337 miles away from Lakeville, MI and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Strattanville, PA, situated 334.19 miles from Lakeville, MI and 337.24 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 5 hours 17 mins to go from Lakeville to Strattanville and 5 hours 53 mins to go from JFK to Strattanville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Detroit, MI,Warren, MI,Sterling Heights, MI, and Toledo, OH.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lakeville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lakeville, MI to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lakeville, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Lakeville »

Weather in Lakeville and JFK


Mixed precipitation on Friday through next Wednesday.

Jan 22
Jan 23
Jan 24
Jan 25
Jan 26
Cloudy Cloudy Rain Rain Cloudy
29° 17° 37° 24° 40° 29° 37° 32° 38° 30°
5% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
10 205 degrees 6 172 degrees 10 93 degrees 9 93 degrees 8 334 degrees


Rain over the weekend.

Jan 22
Jan 23
Jan 24
Jan 25
Jan 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
36° 23° 42° 28° 45° 34° 46° 37° 44° 36°
4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
3 310 degrees 5 255 degrees 7 54 degrees 18 85 degrees 15 266 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lakeville, MI and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 504.87 mi 812.51 km 438.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 674 mi 1,084.69 km 585.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips