Distance from Lakeville, MI to PHL Airport

Distance

617 mi

Time

9 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$40 - $78

Loading Lakeville - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between Lakeville and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 456.59 miles from Lakeville to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southeast direction and 617 miles (992.97 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP route.

Lakeville and PHL Airport are 9 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lakeville, MI to PHL Airport. The halfway point is Wildwood, PA.

Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:02 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lakeville, MI to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lakeville to PHL Airport is $65.15.

During the route, an average car will release 559.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.609890 and -79.969177, or 40º 36' 35.604" N, 79º 58' 9.0372" W. This location is 308.61 miles away from Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wildwood, PA, situated 312.75 miles from Lakeville, MI and 310.28 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 4 hours 57 mins to go from Lakeville to Wildwood and 4 hours 52 mins to go from PHL to Wildwood.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport is Pittsburgh, PA, situated 319.11 miles from Lakeville, MI and 304.84 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 5 hours 5 mins to go from Lakeville to and 4 hours 49 mins to go from PHL to Pittsburgh.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Detroit, MI,Warren, MI,Sterling Heights, MI, and Toledo, OH.

Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lakeville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lakeville, MI to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lakeville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lakeville »

Weather in Lakeville and PHL

Lakeville

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 46°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
38° 27° 34° 20° 41° 23° 46° 29° 28° 18°
9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
13 261 degrees 0 30 degrees 11 116 degrees 19 240 degrees 17 288 degrees

PHL

Rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 62°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
48° 33° 44° 33° 45° 31° 62° 42° 47° 36°
89% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 280 degrees 5 320 degrees 5 102 degrees 7 228 degrees 18 289 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lakeville, MI and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 456.59 mi 734.81 km 396.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 617 mi 993.30 km 536.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips