Distance from Lakeville, MI to SEA Airport

Distance

2,317 mi

Time

1 day 10 hours

Gas Cost

$144 - $279

There are 1,915.45 miles from Lakeville to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 2,317 miles (3,728.85 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 route.

Lakeville and SEA Airport are 1 day 10 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 8 hours and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Lakeville, MI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is New Underwood, SD.

Please note the time difference between Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Lakeville is 8:59 am and the current time in SEA Airport is 5:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lakeville, MI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 93.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lakeville to SEA Airport is $201.94.

During the route, an average car will release 1,823.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.105408 and -102.840729, or 44º 6' 19.4688" N, 102º 50' 26.6244" W. This location is 1,158.61 miles away from Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 17 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Underwood, SD, situated 1,207 miles from Lakeville, MI and 1,216 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 17 hours 29 mins to go from Lakeville to New Underwood and 17 hours 31 mins to go from SEA to New Underwood.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Sioux Falls, SD.


Weather in Lakeville and SEA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport:

Lakeville

Rain on Thursday through next Sunday.

Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
79° 62° 78° 59° 85° 60° 84° 66° 83° 67°
7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
7 338 degrees 6 5 degrees 4 176 degrees 8 179 degrees 6 102 degrees

SEA

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
70° 57° 75° 53° 78° 54° 81° 58° 75° 59°
24% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
6 2 degrees 5 9 degrees 5 10 degrees 3 23 degrees 5 203 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lakeville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lakeville, MI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lakeville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lakeville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lakeville, MI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,915.45 mi 3,082.60 km 1,664.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,317 mi 3,729.21 km 2,013.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips