Distance from Lakeville, MI to West, TX

Distance

1,295 mi

Time

20 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$95 - $186

Report an error

There are 1,077.34 miles from Lakeville to West in southwest direction and 1,295 miles (2,084.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

Lakeville and West are 20 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lakeville, MI to West, TX. The halfway point is Villa Ridge, MO.

Please note the time difference between Lakeville, MI and West, TX is 1 hour. The current time in Lakeville is 2:08 am and the current time in West is 1:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lakeville, MI to West, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 59.96 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lakeville, MI and West, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lakeville to West is $154.70.

During the route, an average car will release 1,174.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near West, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to West, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lakeville, MI and West, TX

If you want to meet halfway between Lakeville, MI and West, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.472612 and -90.856871, or 38º 28' 21.4032" N, 90º 51' 24.7356" W. This location is 647.60 miles away from Lakeville, MI and West, TX and it would take approximately 10 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Villa Ridge, MO, situated 628.55 miles from Lakeville, MI and 668.65 miles from West, TX. It would take 9 hours 43 mins to go from Lakeville to Villa Ridge and 10 hours 30 mins to go from West to Villa Ridge.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lakeville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lakeville, MI to West, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lakeville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lakeville »

Weather in Lakeville and West

Lakeville

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain
44° 20° 22° 15° 33° 15° 41° 27° 38° 34°
30% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
14 280 degrees 14 264 degrees 11 183 degrees 9 188 degrees 5 258 degrees

West

Light rain today and Monday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
47° 35° 54° 33° 58° 32° 68° 38° 62° 44°
98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
12 9 degrees 5 75 degrees 5 156 degrees 6 215 degrees 9 57 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lakeville, MI and West, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,077.34 mi 1,733.81 km 936.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,295 mi 2,084.42 km 1,125.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips